Amazon credi card

Options
Hi All
Read my MSE email and Martin said there was a £25 Amazon voucher if you took out the credit card but when I follow the link it's a £15 one. Has anyone got a link to the £25 voucher please?

Saz

Comments

• Jazzy_B
    Jazzy_B Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    Options
    If you look on the link, there's a small box with the offer in it.
  • Annando
    Annando Posts: 458 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    OH and I have just applied for the Amazon card and been accepted, each separately, so two vouchers coming our way... I hope ;-)

Have a couple of questions regarding the 0% purchase deal, hope someone can answer these.

1- Since it's a 0% for 6 months deal do we just pay the minimum each month (2% of the balance)? Or will we incurr penalties if we do that? I know it sounds a stupid question, but have only dealt with BTs before and not sure how the 0% on purchases for 6 months works.

2- Does anyone know if the 0% on purchases also applies to purchases made abroad?

Thanks in advance!
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Basically you receive it day one, you buy a chocolate bar at 45p on day two, (the voucher is activated and sent to email, this will probably take 2-3 weeks, on the third day just pay off the 45p.

as soon as voucher has arrived, guess what, cancel that baby.

ive done it twice too. waiting for confirmation right now.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure