We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

KLM Free Personalised Luggage Tags (merged)

1…3233353738…41

Comments

  • lynn2
    lynn2 Posts: 307
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Awwwww, the web page is no longer available...anyone know of anymore sites like this?
  • lynn2 wrote: »
    Awwwww, the web page is no longer available...anyone know of anymore sites like this?

    Yes, this offer finished over a year ago.
    Was a good offer, still have my Tag.

    :confused: Guess keep watching the forums to see if a similar offer comes along.
  • lynn2
    lynn2 Posts: 307
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks lofielectronic, I will do
  • Lockie21
    Lockie21 Posts: 663
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    I can't get the link to open - anyone else having problems?
  • zebulon
    zebulon Posts: 677 Forumite
    Lockie21 wrote: »
    I can't get the link to open - anyone else having problems?

    a few posts up:
    Yes, this offer finished over a year ago. [...]
    :confused: Guess keep watching the forums to see if a similar offer comes along.
  • MusicMan_3
    MusicMan_3 Posts: 84 Forumite
    Broken Link :T
    If you like my posts, please thank me :beer:
  • MusicMan wrote: »
    Broken Link :T

    Look at the date! the original offer was from 2005. :rolleyes:

    Long gone. I dn't know why someone revived the thread after it had been gone a year but there you go.

    Maybe a mod could move this to gone but not...
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Webpage Expired, just my luck!
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I got mine a couple of years ago. The label had a nice picture of my wife (33 years) and our phone number and email address on the reverse. We have now moved home so it is no use anymore. I keep it in my wallet as I now have a laminated picture of my wife that will not fold or crease:embarasse
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    wearside wrote: »
    I got mine a couple of years ago. The label had a nice picture of my wife (33 years) and our phone number and email address on the reverse. We have now moved home so it is no use anymore. I keep it in my wallet as I now have a laminated picture of my wife that will not fold or crease:embarasse
    I still have mine too off my 11 yr old daughter when she was 9 aaahhh love the photo i have it in my purse.
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.