Tesco Clothing Womens FLASH SALE 50% off all womens wear!

Options

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,977 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I got 4 of the vests and 2 leggings but went through as £8 so not sure which one didn't make it work! Only had small sizes left but brought those and will swap for my size when they get more stock in!

Will you get away with that? I would have thought they would refund you the reduced price and charge you the full price on the new sizes.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    edited 10 June 2011 at 9:56PM
    Options
    OK HELP PLS

ive had to get my fix on line coz bloomin in laws here and doin my head in

ive got to bit where i put my credit card number in but not taken any discount off yet and not asked me for code discount

ok found it but telling me invalid voucher code-ignore me found it
    how do i get the 10% off 1st order though?
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • theamybrown
    theamybrown Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Will you get away with that? I would have thought they would refund you the reduced price and charge you the full price on the new sizes.

I just bought some leggings but couldn't try them on tonight as the dressing room was closed. Just tried them on at home and need another size. So surely can do a straight swap for the right size, I don't see a problem?
  • celebrate
    Options
    also is the only way to get free P&P if you spend over £50
    my initial total before discount s £97 and its adding the P&P

• eklynne
    eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
    Options
    celebrate wrote: »
    also is the only way to get free P&P if you spend over £50
    my initial total before discount s £97 and its adding the P&P
    Best just adding something to take it to £100 then?
    Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
    I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • LondonDiva
    LondonDiva Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Does anyone have a link to the 2 for 8 tops?
    "This is a forum - not a support group. We do not "owe" anyone unconditional acceptance of their opinions."
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,977 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I just bought some leggings but couldn't try them on tonight as the dressing room was closed. Just tried them on at home and need another size. So surely can do a straight swap for the right size, I don't see a problem?

Depends on who serves you! They could insist on refunding and repurchasing. That may mean a refund at the old discounted price and a purchase at the new price. No guarantee, but at worst you get the refund and don't buy.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • celebrate
    Options
    eklynne wrote: »
    Best just adding something to take it to £100 then?

thanks gave it up as a bad job and went to store instead-needed a T's fix to get me over the stress at home

managed to get 3 megablocks and loads lovely sandals

• The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh dear.
    I thought things might be a bit quicker in the wee small hours.
    I had a few things in my basket, then the whole thing crashed.... and now it says closed for routine maintenance.
    What is the guessing the site couldn't cope with us all shopping.... and that the super cheap prices will disappear when they are back up.
    Of well, I suppose I didn't really need anything, desperately.
    Apart from the dressing gown I already had in my basket - bet that will have disappeared by the morning !:(
  • NaughtyAngel2007
    Options
    can't see the leggings online ? or 2 for £8 tops !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure