Tesco Clothing Womens FLASH SALE 50% off all womens wear!

Options
15678911»

Comments

• mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nikkilala wrote: »
    I bought my stuff instore and some didnt fit and they let me do a straight swap on sunday and the sale had finished then. Just took them to customer services and they were fine. In fact I even swapped a pair of shoes for a different colour!

wonder then would they let me do a swop instore for an item purchased online?
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    mamabuddah wrote: »
    wonder then would they let me do a swop instore for an item purchased online?

They may if you have your invoice. I bought a clatter of tops in different sizes and styles but it was the more adventurous tops that didn't fit. They were 2 for £8 and I wanted to do a straight swap for other 2 for £8 tops in a different style. I explained to the girl that there'd been a glitch on the tops making them £1 each and that some people trying to get refunds/exchanges had been given too much money back. This may make them more likely to do an exchange as the girl didn't even put mine through the system.

Sometimes honesty is the best policy :A
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Options
    wonder how many people are returning stuff without reciepts for an exchange on non womens items
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • Sherbert123
    Sherbert123 Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    My items didnt even turn up!!!

Tracked them down and delivery driver said had left in porch. Now i dont even have a flipping porch and live on the isle of wight with the lowest crime ratings in the country (tryed to tell me someone may of pinched them) Rang tesco, instant refund (makes me wonder if they were ever even on there way to me) OR if they ov knew I never recieved my items so didnt want to argue. Usually you have to go through investigations before a refund is applied. So makes me wonder if they were telling me the truth or not. Now all my items are out of stock and the 50% off down the drain, Thanks tesco or shall i say the deliver company hermes!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure