Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having this problem. I have tested this for you and I'm pleased to tell you that it is now working.

If you are still experiencing an issue, we usually find that issues such as this are because your browser is not set up correctly, however if you follow the advice below, this should resolve any further problems:

- Ensure your cookies are enabled on your browser

- Ensure any pop-up blockers or ad-blockers are disabled

- Ensure that your security software is set to 'low' or 'medium'

If you are still having problems, it may be worth trying a different browser to see if this fixes the problem.

Do come back to me if you require any further advice on this, though, and I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Quidco Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Must admit I'm losing faith with Quidco....bought insurance in March and was told I would have my cashback in July, then august and now I might get it at the end of September if I'm lucky
    Options
    Must admit I'm losing faith with Quidco....bought insurance in March and was told I would have my cashback in July, then august and now I might get it at the end of September if I'm lucky

Hi @gettingtheresometime, I am very sorry to hear you have had this issue. Please can you send a support message to us and we will take a look into this for you. You can do this by visiting https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Rep
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • PennyForThem_2
    Options
    new to Quidco

I have signed up to Zooplus as a customer who spends >75 at atime and also uses code to get 5% off - been a constant customer for long time so know I get this.

Quidco only seems to give 3% off if you spend more than 75 sterling quoting code.

Am I reading Quidco wrong?
  • gettingtheresometime
    gettingtheresometime Posts: 6,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 September 2015 at 9:38PM
    Options
    Hi @gettingtheresometime, I am very sorry to hear you have had this issue. Please can you send a support message to us and we will take a look into this for you. You can do this by visiting https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Rep

thanks but I've spoken to customer support using the on line facility and this is what they've told me.
    Options
    thanks but I've spoken to customer support using the on line facility and this is what they've told me.

Hi @gettingtheresometime, thank you for your response. In order for us to look into this for you, please can you send us a message and then we will be able to access your account.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Rep
  • itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Options
    My car insurance was up for renewal in April, so I got a quote from GoCompare via Quidco, who were offering £2 cashback. While I did click through on the best quote, I didn't complete a purchase as the terms were not as good as the renewal terms that I had been quoted.
    As of last week I hadn't been credited by Quidco for the cashback, so I raised a query with them. I also sent them a copy of the quote email that I got from GoCompare. Quidco are basically saying "Unfortunately we are unable to raise cashback claims with this retailer, as mentioned in their terms and conditions".

The GoCompare terms and conditions on Quidco's site are:
    • Cashback will be confirmed up to 45 days after the quote is generated
    • Limited to 3 quotes per member per annum for any Gocompare.com site. Any kind of abuse of this programme is not tolerated and might result in the cashback being declined.
    • You need to click on a company quote in order to complete the quote comparison
    • You must have BACS as your payment method for this merchant.
    • In the event on non-tracking or declined cashback, it is not possible to raise a cashback claim
    • Members should only use voucher codes listed on Quidco. If you use voucher codes or gift vouchers that are not listed on Quidco your cashback may not track or be declined.
    • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts

As far as I can see I complied with all of these conditions. In particular, there is no stated requirement that a policy actually needed to be purchased.

Since this cashback offer clearly seems misleading, I thought I'd alert everyone to the fact that Quidco GoCompare cashback is not operated as per their stated terms and conditions.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Hi @gettingtheresometime, thank you for your response. In order for us to look into this for you, please can you send us a message and then we will be able to access your account.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Rep

oh well in for a penny I suppose.

Will send you a message now
    Options
    Hi @itm2,

I'm sorry to hear you have had this issue.

Please can you send a support message to us and we will take a look into this for you.

You can do this by visiting https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/.

Kind regards
    Quidco Rep
  • markdawson
    Options
    Hi I had around £30 in my Quidco account, but I'm unable to login as it says "Your account has been blocked. Please contact our Quidco support team." I contacted support but they have been no help, they claim that I made excessive quotes on bespoke offers, making more quotes than it should be possible to do so. They claim that I did something to get around it. I have not, and I ended purchasing a lot of the things I got quotes for. Except from two items which I purchased directly from Amazon UK, as there wasn't much difference without Quidco, since I couldn't login. I asked if they could just void the cashback for the quotes if it's simpler, so I can just claim the cashback for the purchases I made. Although I haven't received a response as of yet.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback