Summer

2»

Comments

• Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    I got caught in the middle of this storm last week-I love storm's usually but this was scary- if you can have a look at the video. http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Dundee/article/15160/this-is-june-amazing-video-of-freak-hailstorm-in-dundee.html
    Booo!!!
  • jexygirl
    jexygirl Posts: 753 Forumite
    One of my staff said his brother in Taunton had text him today, telling him it was 32 degrees.... ( we have had rain for almost 2 months apart from 5 mins here and there) I said to text back "yeah but we get free prescriptions" his brother replied with "yeah... 32 degrees tho" I said tell him we have NHS dentists! his brother again simply said 32 degrees... I said to tell him "no uni fees up here" - again a reply of 32 degrees.. I said send him a pic of your view right now... (his bro is a regular up here, and knows how the place and location looks) his brother said "can't wait to get up again, you win!"
    Savvy_Sue wrote: »
    I will pay jexygirl the compliment of saying that she invariably writes a lot of sense!
    and she finally worked out after 4 months, how to make that quote her sig! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure