Anyone Else Make Their Own Crackers?

Options
I purchased cracker making kits last year and put a lottery tickets and a gift in each one with the persons name on the front and used them as table name setting thingies (sorry cant remember the word LOL).

I was thinking of doing it again although I know Im leaving it a little late, but i just wondered if anyone else here does this and if so what kind of things do you put in them?

For ladies i normally put nail varnish or lipsticks and maybe a perfume free sample thingie, for men aftershave free sample, and then i get stuck :o

Any ideas?

Jenk
:j Trying To Hitch A Lift To Skinnyville :j

Declutter Challenge - 2019 in 2019. 0/2019

Comments

• victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    I have put money in before but only for H and DS not friends or other relatives, a pair of nail scissors for DS as he keeps loosing them, some of those silly move square to square plastic puzzles, a whistle once as my DS was desperate for one (don't do it!!) a flight ticket but only for close relatives xxx
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • Mummy2Emily
    Options
    I have made crackers in the past. I found bits and bobs in Hawkins Bazaar (especially for kids) and BHS christmas section. In the past i have put in christmas novelty earrings, keyrings (peronalised).

I think it depends how much you want to spend on each item?

What ever you decide to put in,im asure they will be great;)
    Best Wishes
    Heather
  • Counting_Pennies_2
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=311360&highlight=making+crackers

Hopefully this will link you to my thread a few weeks ago

hth
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family