🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

SAGA Platinum Credit Card

Options
Hi Does the above offer the ability to pay off in full on line via your current account using a "Bill Payment" system rather than just Direct Debit I can do this with current card do Saga too allow this, thus allowing me to pay off any time anywhere. I do always pay in full ever month but when you use bill payment I can always ensure money in account to cover payment rather than D/D just "Taking" money it good to have full control. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes, you will be able to pay the monthly bill via your own banks internet banking, the account number and sort code to send the payment to will be printed on the back of your monthly statement from Saga - and as with other cards (this is vital) you quote the 16-digit card number as the reference when making the payment.

This is my preferred method of payment, too. Faster, and more reliable :o
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have a Saga card and always pay off purchases as I go along, so come the end of the month I don't get a nasty surprise !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport