Natwest Ppi claim address please?

Options
Does anyone know the exact way I should claim my Ppi with natwest as I have heard I should send to my branch I took out the loan, and others say I shouldn't do that as It will result in them 'losing' my claim questionnaire and so should send to their Ppi claims department direct rather than hope they pass it on. Has anyone been through this process successfully? Thank you

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know the exact way I should claim my Ppi with natwest as I have heard I should send to my branch I took out the loan, and others say I shouldn't do that as It will result in them 'losing' my claim questionnaire and so should send to their Ppi claims department direct rather than hope they pass it on. Has anyone been through this process successfully? Thank you

Hi there

Details on Natwest website, address and complaint procedures (PPI).

Good luck.

http://www.natwest.com/global/ppi.ashx

Royal Bank of Scotland Group,
    5th Floor, Hardman Boulevard,
    Manchester M3 3AQ
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • magpiecottage
    magpiecottage Posts: 9,241 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You can send it (or hand it in to) any RBS or NatWest branch.

However, the FSA website gives:

Customer Relations
    Freepost Nat12685
    Borehamwood
    Hertfordshire
    WD6 1BR

Get proof of posting (free from the Post Office) and hang on to it until you get an acknowledgement of your complaint being received.
  • sympatex
    sympatex Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    I made a complaint when i found out i had PPI and not card protection after 10 years, doh.

I phoned Natwest Mastercard and they put me through to a 'miss selling complaints team'. I have received a letter from them saying they will look into the case and allow 4 weeks for an update.

So customer services on the card will get you to where you want to go if you don't want to write a letter.
  • stclair
    stclair Posts: 6,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You can send it (or hand it in to) any RBS or NatWest branch.

However, the FSA website gives:

Customer Relations
    Freepost Nat12685
    Borehamwood
    Hertfordshire
    WD6 1BR

Get proof of posting (free from the Post Office) and hang on to it until you get an acknowledgement of your complaint being received.

All the claims being sent to that address is being forwarded onto Manchester.
    Im an ex employee RBS Group
    However Any Opinion Given On MSE Is Strictly My Own
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,395 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    At least the Borehamwood one is freepost.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • pompeyfaith
    pompeyfaith Posts: 536 Forumite
    Options
    Dunstonh,

Whilst that is true it is best to stick to the address given in the PPI claims guidance as given by Di that way it will speed the process with less chance of anything going astray.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure