Sizzling Pubs - Free Ice Cream with meal purchased main meal

Options
http://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/offer/freeicecream/

When you join their facebook page

Here at Sizzling Pubs, we're offering you the chance to stay cool on these warm days with an ice cream on us. Simply join us on our Facebook page and you'll be able to download a voucher for a free ice cream! This offer is available when your purchase a main meal at Sizzling Pubs all day, every day until 19th June 2011.

Each voucher entitles one person to a free ice cream when purchasing a main meal at Sizzling Pubs
Offer is available all day, every day
The voucher must be handed over at the time of ordering
Offer is valid until 19th June 2011
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Subject to availability

Comments

• Oldbiggles
    Oldbiggles Posts: 499 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 22 June 2011 at 5:10PM
    Options
    You can of course sign up for an e’mail from your ‘local sizzler pub’ and occasionally they will send you a money-off voucher.
    Unfortunately, they have this habit of serving things like steak, chicken etc on very hot iron ‘sizzlers’ skillets, the food continues to cook once delivered to the table and consequently dries up very quickly. A recent visit was very disappointing as the chicken I ordered was so dry and burnt I could hardly cut it with the serrated knife which they bring to the table if you order steak or chicken meals.
    It would be better if they served the meal on a white plate after it was cooked, as they do with other meals.

:beer:
    Trying to learn something new every day.

;)
  • Adam_D
    Adam_D Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oldbiggles wrote: »
    You can of course sign up for an e’mail from your ‘local sizzler pub’ and occasionally they will send you a money-off voucher.
    Unfortunately, they have this habit of serving things like steak, chicken etc on very hot iron ‘sizzlers’ skillets, the food continues to cook once delivered to the table and consequently dries up very quickly. A recent visit was very disappointing as the chicken I ordered was so dry and burnt I could hardly cut it with the serrated knife which they bring to the table if you order steak or chicken meals.
    It would be better if they served the meal on a white plate after it was cooked, as they do with other meals.

:beer:

Never been to a Sizzler. Went to my local Hungry Horse a few weeks ago. Was stuck in traffic and didn't feel like cooking. I had a steak and the meal looked exactly like it did on the menu pictures. I went in there not expecting much and had a really good meal. Shame the toilets in there were minging.
  • Oldbiggles
    Oldbiggles Posts: 499 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Adam_D wrote: »
    Never been to a Sizzler. Went to my local Hungry Horse a few weeks ago. Was stuck in traffic and didn't feel like cooking. I had a steak and the meal looked exactly like it did on the menu pictures. I went in there not expecting much and had a really good meal. Shame the toilets in there were minging.

I agree that the Hungry Horse Pubs are quite good with their food selection. I used to visit regularly, but several years ago we were constantly annoyed by children being allowed to run around the tables without being challenged either by their parents or the staff. All of our group vowed never to return.

:(
    Trying to learn something new every day.

;)
  • Adam_D
    Adam_D Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It was alright when I went in, it was just mostly full of builders/ white van men/ office workers going somewhere for a bite to eat after work. I suppose it depends on what time you go. I was plesantly surprised with the food. I'll definately stop off their again after a late finish in work as its decent enough.
  • Scuba_Steve
    Scuba_Steve Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    They have one near us and the food is nice for a chain always cooked fresh(well as fresh as it can be)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure