Tracking portfolio and monthly contributions

Options
Does anyone know of a (free) portfolio tracking service? My wife and I have investments in a number of places - Hargreaves Lansdown ISA, L&G ISA, other unit trusts etc.

I currently use Trustnet, which is fine, but as far as I can see it doesn't allow me to recognise the regular monthly contributions that are paid so I have to wait to get the manager's 6 monthly update before updating my portfolio valuation on Trustnet.

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,528 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My wife and I have investments in a number of places - Hargreaves Lansdown ISA, L&G ISA, other unit trusts etc.

The obvious solution would be to consolidate them onto one platform.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • pressuredrop_2
    Options
    HL provide online access. Why wait six months?
  • Unclepetey
    Unclepetey Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Because, as I said in my original post, not all of our investments are with Hargreaves Lansdown.

Dunstonh - thanks for your response - I think consolidation will be the easiest solution.
  • pressuredrop_2
    Options
    Unclepetey wrote: »
    Because, as I said in my original post, not all of our investments are with Hargreaves Lansdown.

Trustnet provide daily pricing. I fail to see the problem.
  • cheerfulcat
    cheerfulcat Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Unclepetey, Hargreaves Lansdown have a " virtual portfolio " service ( you should be able to see the tab once you've logged in ) which allows you to enter details of investments held elsewhere.
  • sorcerer
    sorcerer Posts: 878 Forumite
    Options
    Have you tried morningstar, they have a pretty good portfolio tool.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure