hotels4u.com nightmare

Options
Hi, long time watcher, first time poster !!!

just back from a nightmare trip....

booked a 3 night AI stay at a beach hotel in the Costa Dorada, Spain with hotels4u.com.

Arrived at the hotel 10pm on a Sat night only to be told that the hotel had no record of my booking and told me to call hotels4u. Done that, got answermachine giving me a mobile number, rung that 3 times, no answer so booked and paid for a room for one night elswhere as this one was full.

Next morning rang several times again, no answer so booked and paid for another hotel for 2 nights

holiday was ruined, thought i was getting 3 days AI by the beach, ended up miles from nowhere paying for everything myself

Ive complained to hotels4u, they are being really slow, other than my original £205 back what else do you think i would be reasonably entitled to seeing as my whole holiday was ruined :(

Mike

Comments

• Former_MSE_Alana
    Options
    Hi,

We have recieved this response from Hotels4u. MSE doesn't endorse anything a company may say on the forum.
    Hi Mike,

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with Hotels4u and would like to discuss how we can resolve this with you. I understand you have already contacted our customer services department but in order to take this forward as quickly as possible it would be useful if you could email your booking reference and contact details to customerservices@hotels4u.com with the subject heading: 'Money Saving Expert' and I will ensure one of my colleagues gets in touch as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
    Jen
    Hotels4u Representative
  • poppinch
    poppinch Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Alana,

thanks, ive only just noticed your post but received an email today from hotels4u, not entirely impressed but thought it not best to share until they get a chance to reply

thanks, Mike
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport