Infant not on booking confirmation

Options
Just a quickie - booked on t'internet a week abroad for me, wifey, daughter and granddaughter (age 1). Just had emailed booking conf. and atol docs. and baby is not listed - she is however listed on accommodation and transfer docs. Am I right in thinking that she doesn't appear as she's not a fare paying passenger?
Just asking you guys so as to avoid a 3 hour phone call and possible added confusion.
Many thanks peeps.

Comments

• Mrs_Ihenetu
    Mrs_Ihenetu Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    When i booked ryanair flight for my family my dd (who's 1 and being carried on the lap of my oh) had her name appear on the confirmation email.

I would have thought that all passengers names (including infants) should appear on the confirmation email.

However i am no expet on matters like this, hopefully someone with more accurate information will be along soon.
    Married since 28/04/2007

Mummy to DS born 16/04/2008 and DD born 04/06/2010

:iloveyou: my precious family :smileyhea
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    Um I would call because i am a FF and with my wee guy whos flown since 4 months hes ALWAYS had his own boarding pass orbeen listed on mine even when on lap... they need to do this for security.

and he will be fee paying (just taxes mind)
  • HXDave
    HXDave Posts: 951 Forumite
    Options
    OP, who have you booked with, and who are you flying with?

as mentioned in the above posts, the infant should really be named as will be included in the manifest, and will still have a boarding card / ticket.

Regards

HXDave
    [FONT=&quot]I used to be a Travel Agent [/FONT]
    Used to be a travel agent for 23 Years, but now out of the industry. However I will help with what i can.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure