We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Best Way To View Photos?
lemonade_lifestyle
Posts: 355 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Afternoon everyone,
Could anyone give me some ideas on the best program to view my photos with on my computer?
Also how I set it so when I click on a picture the programme is set as my default programme?
Thank you
x
Could anyone give me some ideas on the best program to view my photos with on my computer?
Also how I set it so when I click on a picture the programme is set as my default programme?
Thank you
x
:silenced:
0
Comments
-
Probably Google Picasa... It's fast, convenient, and free
http://picasa.google.com/
And to set it as your default , if you're using a Mac, ctrl click a photo and click on Get Info, then change it from there...
But I'm guessing you're using a PC otherwise you'd be using iPhoto, you need to follow this guide:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Change-which-programs-Windows-uses-by-default
It's very easy0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards