We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Microsoft security update
freesave
Posts: 53 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I keep getting an error code. How do I get round it please
0
Comments
-
What security update? What error? Have you tried Googling the error code? Not alot of information to go on in your post I'm afraid!Estate Agent, Web Designer & All Round Geek!0
-
I have been trying to download the latest Microft Security Update. The error code is 0x80070002. I have tried following the guidance on the Microsoft website but it still doesn't work. Any ideas on how I can get it downloaded?0
-
Try this perhaps http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=96656834.8kWp 12x400W Longhi 9.6 kWh battery Giv-hy 5.0 Inverter, WSW facing Essex . Aint no sunshine ☀️ Octopus gas fixed 5.07 + Octopus Intelligent Flux leccy
CEC Email energyclub@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
Thanks for your suggestion. Tried that and it still doesn't work. Any other things I should try?0
-
-
Thanks Santer. It worked. Thanks to all for your support.0
-
Thank You for letting us know0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
