We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fixed it
Rikki
Posts: 21,625 Forumite
So what muppet thing have I done this time?
£2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4
.............................NCFC member No: 00005.........
......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
NPFM 21
......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
NPFM 21
0
Comments
-
That is not necessarily how it works. Depends on your operating system and installed hardware and software.
More details are necessary.0 -
I have gone into the drive properties and ticked the enable box - all working now.
£2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4
.............................NCFC member No: 00005.........
......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
NPFM 210 -
What happened to the original thread content? This feels a little bit like that old gameshow where you give the answer and we have to guess what the question is
0 -
What happened to the original thread content? This feels a little bit like that old gameshow where you give the answer and we have to guess what the question is

It was about how much of a muppet was I. :rotfl:
I wanted to transfer onto a cd but I couldn't because the cd drive wasn't visible on the 'send to' menu so I wanted to know how to get it back.
Hope this answers your question.:p
£2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4
.............................NCFC member No: 00005.........
......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
NPFM 210 -
Rickaaaaay seems appropriateIt was about how much of a muppet was I. :rotfl:
I wanted to transfer onto a cd but I couldn't because the cd drive wasn't visible on the 'send to' menu so I wanted to know how to get it back.
Hope this answers your question.:p
4.8kWp 12x400W Longhi 9.6 kWh battery Giv-hy 5.0 Inverter, WSW facing Essex . Aint no sunshine ☀️ Octopus gas fixed 5.07 + Octopus Intelligent Flux leccy
CEC Email energyclub@moneysavingexpert.com0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
