if you get a DADA you dont get a student loan

Options
Did you know that if you are good at drama or dance and get a scholarship to a top drama school you can't access the student loan system! There will be people on the same course who can because they didn't get a DADA!!! The plus side is you wont have any tuition fees to pay but the down side is that you may starve to death,,,

Comments

• Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    *joke hat on*

You're such a drama queen!

*joke hat off*
  • crystaltipps
    crystaltipps Posts: 538 Forumite
    Options
    After 3 hours of torturous slow death by teenage angst last night (daughters GCSE Drama class performances) this can only be a good thing.
    ;) "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley. ;)
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The scholarship can be worth far more than the student loan - and you don't have to pay it back.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure