We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Alienware?
Unintentional
Posts: 316 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I'm considering purchasing a M15x Alienware laptop next month. i7 Processor, 6GB RAM Nvidia Graphics card, 320gb harddrive for just over £1000, I've read mostly positive reviews about them but have also notice people saying they've gone downhill since Dell bought them out. Anyone have any experience of these laptops?
I try to help as much as I can. But I'm also honest and speak my mind.
Smoke free since Jan 2014
If you want any advice on quitting please send me a PM. 
Smoke free since Jan 2014
0
Comments
-
Even though they are owned by Dell I wouldn't have a problem buying one. My Dell computer was about 10 years old by the time it finally died. Never had a problem with it, never replaced anything, only added.
Why a laptop though? Alienware are known for the gaming capabilities which would be better played on a desktop.Estate Agent, Web Designer & All Round Geek!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards