We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Webcam for windows 7?
martin57
Posts: 774 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
Im looking for a cheapish webcam for windows 7 with built in mic. I see some cams on ebay for £6 or so. Anyone tried them or can point me in right direction?
thanks a lot
martin57
Im looking for a cheapish webcam for windows 7 with built in mic. I see some cams on ebay for £6 or so. Anyone tried them or can point me in right direction?
thanks a lot
martin57
0
Comments
-
I would rather get one from a proper retailer. Of course you can get anything on Ebay but there is far too much chinese tat on the cheap end of the market.
http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Peripherals/cat/Webcams/subcat/Entry-Level-Webcams0 -
Microsoft Lifecam NX-3000 Webcam's .. .. any O/S .. .. always had drivers available - 100% rock solid from pre WinXP to Win7 both x86 & x64 never a problem ever about £15. any of the VX range will do.Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards