We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheap hotels section: I can't find it !
andreavda
Posts: 2 Newbie
The last month I visited this website there was a section in which I could find very cheap hotels (in the very same webpage there was also the Hoxton hotel with thw 1 £ sale), but I cannot find this webpage anymore, and I cannot remember the name of the hotels !
I remeber they were hotels from large companies, like best western and so on, but the price was very low, such as 15 quids per night.
Anyvody help please ?
I remeber they were hotels from large companies, like best western and so on, but the price was very low, such as 15 quids per night.
Anyvody help please ?
0
Comments
-
Do you mean this section - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-hotels ?0
-
is it this one
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/hotel-sales
not many offers on at the moment though0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards