We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What is the Best VOIP Router
robert_harper_2000
Posts: 1,501 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I want a router that has a VOIP built in. I need QOS and also some sort of website blocking would be handy.
What do you think of this
DrayTek Vigor 2710Vn Wireless N ADSL2+ Router /w VoIP (300Mbps)
Can I also arrange for mobile to be used by one voip provider and uk calls to another etc.
What do you think of this
DrayTek Vigor 2710Vn Wireless N ADSL2+ Router /w VoIP (300Mbps)
Can I also arrange for mobile to be used by one voip provider and uk calls to another etc.
Help me to help you :santa2:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards