Mobile hairdressers - how do I find one?

Options
Me and OH are very bad at getting haircut regularly so look like the yeti :eek: before we finally get it cut! :D

I also have 2 little uns who need their hair cutting regularly too (ds needs his done badly before people start assuming he's a girl! ;) )

I've asked around and everyone seems to go to salons because I don't think the prices are too bad around here but we just never seemed organised enough to go. So I thought a mobile hairdresser is the answer because we can get everyone done at the same time. But even if someone knows of a hairdresser they're either retiring, pregnant, fully-booked, etc so they're not looking for any new customers. I keep checking free papers but there's never anyone advertising.

Could anyone recommend a way of finding out how to find a mobile hairdresser - is there a register of hairdressers or something like that?

Please help before my son needs a grip to keep his hair out of his eyes! :rotfl:
You should never call somebody else a nerd or geek because everybody (even YOU !!!) is an
"anorak" about something whether it's trains, computers, football, shoes or celebs :p :rotfl:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport