We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Transfer itunes music on pc to macbook air
ceewash
Posts: 1,381
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I need some simple talk here. The macbook air has no disc drive and I believe you can transfer music from itunes on the Windows PC to the macbook remotely. I have tried to do this before unsuccessfully. Can anyone help? All my music is on the PC.
0
Comments
-
Have a look at this article http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1329
It should give you a good idea, but check the format of your ipod as it mentions.0 -
I am trying to put the music from my macbook to my iphone, when I eventual get it on the macbook.0
-
I am not sure this link answers my query. I was told in the apple store that i could transfer music remotely from pc to macbook. Just don't know how.0
-
...........0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards