We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Alternative Transport Methods
Comments
-
I have one of these that I use on weekdays.
:cool:0 -
I sold a 20foot boat last year to someone who uses it to commute about 3 miles to his work.Light blue touchpaper and stand well back !0
-
i just walk
0 -
Not helping guys ...
0 -
There's a guy in our area who uses one of those electric buggies on the main road... no idea if it's legal (I presume it is) but it doesn't look very safe :-/0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards