THE FUTURE IS ONE BIG CHALLENGE AFTER ANOTHER for 3Dogs and friends ..... PART 3

Options

Comments

• Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    I had to have the first slice Steve - just to check it was good enough for 3dogs and friends :D I wouldn't want to serve substandard cakes to you (those I have to eat alone!)

ps I'm not really cake obsessed steve - its just your avi that always puts cakes on my mind whilst I am here :)
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I reckon Tixy has the best avatar ever. Tixy you are amazing. right i am off to bed. Be careful as Steve'll be offering you his Rolos!!!!
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I will ring them on Monday maybe to find out what is going on I think that Scottish Power will post something to me. They haven't contacted me by email yet so i will leave it till the gang goes and then find out what is going on. I wonder who will send me this £30? it was advertised on the internet/MSE if i switched Dual fuel suppliers? We shall see as Firewalker says.

when I changed suppliers, not through MSE but because Br Gas were too expensive, they sent me e-mails, took a couple of hours, confirming the process. They contact your old supplier and tell them you want to transfer over. You need to give a meter reading to your old and new supplier. The old supplier can work out how much you owe them t he new supplier will only charge from the transfer date they agree with you.

The £30 cashback will probably be sent to you in the form of a cheque automatically after they have received your first payment.
  • Marru
    Marru Posts: 4,126 Forumite
    Options
    No time to catch up, sorry.

Just found you so came to say hello and subscribe so that I won't lose you.

Moving tomorrow. Guys with the van lined up, inspection lined up, TV license transferred and BB ordered. Lots more to do but time for that later. Must go to bed, it has been long one.

Night night,...
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

• 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Safe journey home tomorrow 3dogs.Stay safe.
    How long will it take?

Just over two hours from Newcastle to Peterborough Beanie - Mr 3Dogs will meet me at the station, then 20 minutes drive home :j :j:j
    Tixy wrote: »
    Evening folks :hello::hello:

3dogs - part 3 already :j Hope things are well with you?
    Hope all of you on here are well?

Page 3 already and I see there is no mention of cake so far so here is my new thread gift to you all -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkFKlh4eSLpq38E93aApQOTfLpWH8rRpl77KIF9RQh_ewP80HfPQ:D

Oh thank you Tixy for the thread-warming pressie - I bet there won't be any of that left in the morning though Steve and Kit will be sneaking in to pinch it while everyone else is asleep I'll bet ;);) I hope things are well for you and you aren't working too hard :D Things are OK with me, Mam is still the same really, and I am going home tomorrow after 6 weeks up here, so looking forward to that, plus we are going straight down to visit Kit for the weekend - Steve and Andy are staying there too, and Crafti, and possibly even SoSadAngel - then we are visiting London on Satuday to meet Aesop and her lovely little son :j :j :j :j
    Marru wrote: »
    No time to catch up, sorry.

Just found you so came to say hello and subscribe so that I won't lose you.

Moving tomorrow. Guys with the van lined up, inspection lined up, TV license transferred and BB ordered. Lots more to do but time for that later. Must go to bed, it has been long one.

Night night,...

Good luck for the move tomorrow Marru - hope it all goes well and you quickly settle into your new home x
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    Right, I'm off to bed now as I've a busy day tomorrow :p:p

Night Night all - sleep well - don't get lost on the new thread if you sleepwalk - I'd best leave a nightlight on I think, just in case

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2Cn6PEgnimz0SjBlr-nkx88Nkh4njShdZQLzkwJ_TgueQnemWMA

and just in case you can't find the loo

Led_Nightlight_Toilet_Seat.jpg
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Led_Nightlight_Toilet_Seat.jpg

Steve :mad: :mad: what do I keep telling you about leaving the toilet seat up ....... grrrrr :eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I mananged to get up fine at 6.45 am, stripped the bed and put bedding in the washer after putting towels which washed overnight on the line, then had my shower, tidied the bathroom, got dressed, almost finished my packing, and I am sitting having my breakfast. I'll be going out to take my niece to work at 8.10 am, then calling at Mr T for some basics for my sister for when she gets back tomorrow, and then home to finish packing and hoover stairs and downstairs. My niece's hubbie is picking me up at 2.05 pm to take me to the station, so, if all goes well, I'll have plenty of time

It's another lovely sunny breezy day here so the washing on the line should have a good blow and be dry when I bring it in around 1.30 pm. Hope it's a good day where you all are and you have a happy day - speak later

Happy moving day Marru :beer: :beer:
  • steviehants
    steviehants Posts: 3,228 Forumite
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Steve :mad: :mad: what do I keep telling you about leaving the toilet seat up ....... grrrrr :eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Shhhh dont tell everyone.. :mad::mad:

No chocolate for you this weekend.. That means more for my mate (ALAN) :D

Have a good journey home & text us while your on the train. Just remember to get on the right train aswell.. :rotfl: dont want you going to Scotland:mad:
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 12 May 2011 at 12:01PM
    Options
    Morning all, decided to miss training courses today will go in for interviews. Am shattered and also must do a bit of tidying!!!!

Susan happy journey, bet you are looking forward to seeing Mr 3dogs and Marru good luck with the move. Hard work but it'll be worth it.

Now off to have breakfast and then tidy. No tidying done been sleeping. Dont feel too good. Will go to work tonight but might take day off tomorrow as just v tired.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Eerrrr Ste my man , nothing wrong with 3 dogs coming to Scotland :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure