PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 9th May 2011

Options

Comments

• mummyyof5
    mummyyof5 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all..In again going to try and not fall to the wayside by the middle of the week like I have been doing :(

Thanks to all at FCC.

Happy Birthday to anyone I have missed

Welcome to any newbies

So far today I have done WMX5 all in and some ironed.....iron started leaving marks on the clothes...its a steam generator one...so have cleaned that out with vinegar.

Made shepherds pie for 8 and pizza for two..DS2 had a friend round

Dw x countless

S&S kitchen a dozen times

Did recycling

Shattered now as next door kept me awake till 5am...they were ...errmmmm rather busy....for hours.....

Kids have done ....nothing:mad::mad::mad:

Love to all especially Toots LadyL and Lamewolf x
    Feeding 6 Adults 1 Teen a 8 year old with hollow legs and a very fussy 5 year old. Also 3 cats and 3 fishies
    To include all Food,Toiletries and Petfood.
  • nsimpson123
    nsimpson123 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in again this week, this thread really helps motivate me :D and my cat flap could do with a good clean, hadn't really noticed before .

Just persuaded DD to sort through her pants and sox drawer and throw out all the old/too small/grey ones she has had for ages, job well done :)
  • Penelope_Penguin
    Penelope_Penguin Posts: 17,288 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good evening all :) I'll try and post this week - I'm keeping on top of the cleaning and tidying :) I'm enjoying spending time in the garden, and have lots of family tasks this week :)

Thanks to everyone who keeps the thread running so smoothly :A
    Ebay listing done so to the ironing board - wonder who I can get to make me a cuppa.

Just for you :A

article-1193865-056765DB000005DC-274_468x369.jpg

I'm moving onto something stronger (I have the end of a bottle of Marsala to finish :beer: ).
    :rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:
  • boddy
    boddy Posts: 3,326 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Im in again thanks to FFC.
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,862 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm in again thank you for all the lists.
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • LittleMissMPB
    LittleMissMPB Posts: 300 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in this week. Tomorrows looks quite simple for me... no cat flap here, no table and chairs... think I could get it done in about an hour or so, so will probably do it while DD is at her dads house tomorrow - assuming she's not broken her foot :( poor thing fell down some stairs and complained it hurt, refused to walk on it for an hour until bedtime, but she can be dramatic and enjoy attention seeking about that kind of thing, and there was minimal swelling and no bruising... so have decided to wait and see in the morning if she needs it seen to.

Obviously if DD needs me to take her to be seen then that will come first... however, assuming all is okay and she is at her dads, shouldn't be a problem. Do need to hoover though, may do that tonight if I can get the motivation up. Feeling particularly fat after a full sunday dinner and pudding at my mums and never want to eat or move again_pale_ I'm sure she thinks we are starving lol
    Mummy to beautiful 5yr old girl and a gorgeous 1yr old boy:D
  • fedupandskint
    fedupandskint Posts: 10,358 Forumite
    Options
    I is in this week while I attempt to work, clean, run, exercise, diet, garden and revise all at once!
    final unsecured debt to repay currently £8333
    Proud to be Dealing With my Debt
    DFW Nerd 1154 Long Haul 155
  • angelaf_3
    angelaf_3 Posts: 278 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in after a frantic but exciting few weeks. Feeling overwhelmed at mo and need a plan as to major overall rather than just flylady. I need to be ruthless.
  • jools27_2
    jools27_2 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I'M IN!
    OH can sort kitchen tomorrow, since his breeks are up his bumcheeks in a crabbit strop, I'm working mon and tues!
    RIP Iain
    13/11/63-22/12/12
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm in - thanks piggers and toots
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories