Satellite Homecare

Options
Please can someone help!

I've received 4 letters/emails from a company called Satellite Homecare claiming that I have a contract with them and that I have missed 4 payments. I've asked for proof of this and they haven't provided any. I already have cover with Sky's recommended supplier and had a look at some forums to see if any one had heard of them. Some threads were recommending them as a company - coincidentally one of the posts doing so was in the name the person who sent me the mails from the company. They are threatening to issue proceedings though a small claims court - does anyone have any advice on the best way to deal with this?

Comments

• HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Return all mail to sender. If you can be bothered.... You can safely ignore.
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
  • ghostmadlittlemiss
    Options
    If the letters are really bothering you, send them the 'prove it' letter to let them know you mean business. Send it recorded delivery and print your name at the bottom, don't sign. Chances are, you'll never hear from them again after that.
    Kayleigh
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport