See Tickets - Take That Tickets

I managed to purchase 2 tickets to see Take That at Wembley on Sunday 3rd July. These were actually for my mother and father-in-law as a present.

I received my confirmation email that they had been purchased and then received an email to say the tickets had been dispatched on the 18th April. Fast forward nearly a month and I still haven't received them, despite friends going to the show on the 5th July receiving theirs.

I've been in touch with See Tickets and the customer service has been absolutely horrendous. I can't seem to speak to anyone only on email. They said that the tickets had been dispatched and that they should have arrived so asked for confirmation of address, last 4 digits of my card and the mobile number I had provided and then said that they can cancel the original ones and duplicate the tickets and arrange for me to collect them at the venue the night of the event. Not helpful as I am due to give birth 2 days before. I pointed this out and said they are a gift but they are insisting that the I am the only person that can collect them and with the credit card I used. Really not very helpful and all they are suggesting at the moment is that I wait a few more weeks.

Has anyone else had any problems with See Tickets or have any suggestions? Or any contact numbers for them so I can speak to one of their 'customer services' representatives??

Thanks,

Comments

• Keefcat
    Keefcat Posts: 581
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    My Duran Duran tickets issued by See Tickets have gone missing - I emailled them early last Saturday morning & got an immediate reply but like you the only option appears to be collect at the venue which is a pain but I would say your Mother in Law would probably be ok to take your card & perhaps your email confirmation, can't guarantee but I doubt she would be asked to sign anything.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Has anyone else had any problems with See Tickets .....

Lots of warnings here:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews74389.html
  • Loopylou1979
    Loopylou1979 Posts: 22
    PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Thanks for your reply, the only problem is that I live in Manchester and they are in London so I can't get the credit card to her. Very frustrating and See Tickets are so unhelpful is makes it 10 times worse.
  • Loopylou1979
    Loopylou1979 Posts: 22
    PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    I've used See before over the years and have never had any problems. It just typical that its when I book them as a present that this happens.
  • babyfruitella
    babyfruitella Posts: 983 Forumite
    I've had no issues with see tickets before. I received 1 ticket from ticketline this morning when i've ordered 4. I nearly had a heart attack. Panic over though, they're coming from different batches & the other 3 will follow!
    COMP WINS FOR HUBBY & I SINCE SEPTEMBER:
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure