Digital Camera

tia86
tia86 Posts: 956 Forumite
Hi

I need some help in choosing a new camera having made a poor decision last time.
I have roughly £100 to spend and would like to get the best camera possible for that money.
I was interested in the Sony cameras because of the sweeping panoramic mode, but have since read a few reviews which suggest it is not that good.
If anyone has one of these Sonys (in particular WS10 or WS20) I would be interested to hear what you think, along with any other ideas for a good all round camera to use

Thanks

Comments

• ahmjt
    ahmjt Posts: 95 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tia86 wrote: »
    Hi

I need some help in choosing a new camera having made a poor decision last time.
    I have roughly £100 to spend and would like to get the best camera possible for that money.
    I was interested in the Sony cameras because of the sweeping panoramic mode, but have since read a few reviews which suggest it is not that good.
    If anyone has one of these Sonys (in particular WS10 or WS20) I would be interested to hear what you think, along with any other ideas for a good all round camera to use

Thanks
    For under 100 you can look at the different models of Canon Powershots (A495, A800, A480 etc.).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure