Ebay question: regarding re-isting multiple variation listings...

Options
Luckily I noticed before anyone had bought any items which I had already sold:

I recently re-listed a few multiple variation listings where not all items had been sold.

I thought that ebay would automatically adjust the quantities when re-listing but actually the listings went on as though nothing had been sold.

This seems totally flawed to me - if I do 'good till cancelled' will the same happen?

Comments

• terra_ferma
    terra_ferma Posts: 5,484 Forumite
    Options
    Luckily I noticed before anyone had bought any items which I had already sold:

I recently re-listed a few multiple variation listings where not all items had been sold.

I thought that ebay would automatically adjust the quantities when re-listing but actually the listings went on as though nothing had been sold.

This seems totally flawed to me - if I do 'good till cancelled' will the same happen?

if you relist (or choose sell similar) the listing will revert back to what it was originally. with GTC the listing will carry on, will not revert back to the original number.

also there seems to be a glitch using turbolister, even if you change it ebay will list the full number of items (so needs to be done via ebay, or the listing amended).
  • chemical.galaxy
    Options
    Thank you! GTC it is then!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills