cat off her food

Options
my 2 yr old cat is off her food...wormed her with a drontal tablet & frontline on the neck on Tuesday, she;s only been picking at her meals ever since.
its not the first time ive ever used these products, she was last wormed in feb and I was'nt planning to do her again till may, but she was very obviously infected with worms so I guess i'l have to do her more often:eek:

should I be concerned..she's not showing any signs of illness...she was happy playing about in the garden last night and has spent the night inside the house. She was purring to see me thismorning..and rolling over for a tummy tickle ! but she just regarded her breakfast and then trotted off into the garden..:rotfl:

Comments

• csnann
    csnann Posts: 468 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My vet recommends waiting two weeks between worming and using flea treatments, so its possible that they have caused some kind of bad reaction. Perhaps you should call your vet and ask for advice.
  • caledonian_princess
    Options
    Is she a hunter? She may be getting enough to eat outside.
    Whatever
  • missindecisive
    Options
    thanks for replies. I did'nt know that maybe I should treat her seperately for the worms & fleas..thanks for that I will space them out next time. Yes she is a big hunter, anyhow she;s absolutlely fine and I was worrying about nothing! guess it shows just how much I worry about her....!:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure