Options
2»

Comments

• Munro_Bagger
    Options
    custardy wrote: »
    what compensation are you expecting?
    have you contacted the recipients?

Hi custardy! I've checked with the recipients, and they state they've not received them :(. Unfortunately, customer services and the online track and trace can't tell me where they are!

I've never had an issue with any Royal Mail deliveries before! Since these were important, I wanted to find out where I could go next. It would appear I can claim the cost of the postage back, which is perfectly reasonable!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi custardy! I've checked with the recipients, and they state they've not received them :(. Unfortunately, customer services and the online track and trace can't tell me where they are!

I've never had an issue with any Royal Mail deliveries before! Since these were important, I wanted to find out where I could go next. It would appear I can claim the cost of the postage back, which is perfectly reasonable!

yeah thats all you can do
    RD doesnt track anywhere but the sending PO's and the delivery office if/when it gets there
    I keep forgetting about it but RM has a twitter account and they seem quite good at responding to questions for future reference
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure