forum navigation

Options
I don't know if this warents a new thread. I've never really been in this part of the forum before, so please feel free to merge/move this if it's not right.

I was wondering if next time the forums are tweaked if it would be possible to add a navigation aid to the bottom of the page as well as the top?

I don't know what it's called, but the underlined blue bit at the top - for me at the moment it says

main site> moneysavingexpert.com forums> moneysaving & the site> site feedback> post new thread

I did try and copy paste but apparently the one's at the top in blue count as links and I'm not allowed to post links yet.

I'm on a laptop now, and I'm on a phone quite often, and find it very (frustrating/bothersome) to have to scroll to the top of a page to go back to the section I was in (back to site feedback for example)

I know that the back button can take be back if i'm only on a one page thread, but if it wouldn't be a lot of work I'd really value having those navigation links at the bottom as well as the top.

thanks for listening.
One of the hardest of all life lessons is this:

Just because I feel bad doesn’t necessarily mean someone else is doing something wrong.

Just because I feel good doesn’t necessarily mean what I am doing is right.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport