NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

is it worth it

I used a calculater to work out profit using basic figures and BT of £4000 to be told to expect profit of around £30.

Maybe i worked it out incorrectly but is stoozing actually worth the hassle. I would do all that form filling etcc for less than £100 profit
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

Replies

• rafhelp wrote: »
    I used a calculater to work out profit using basic figures and BT of £4000 to be told to expect profit of around £30.

Maybe i worked it out incorrectly but is stoozing actually worth the hassle. I would do all that form filling etcc for less than £100 profit
    Unfortunately it's not nearly as profitable as it was a few years ago when interest rates on savings were much higher and companies didn't charge fees for balance transfers. Those were the days.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • diablediable Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    I wouldn't bother tbh
  • I was thinking the same thing as you as Ive just found out about stoozing, but I am going to do it as the Tesco CC now offers 15 months 0% and you get 1 clubcard point for every 4 pound spent.

Because of this I figure its free clubcard points (lots of em) and you get a free 100-200 pound in 15 months time! By free I mean I wouldnt of been getting them if paid for things as I used to on DD card.

If anyone thinks im wrong please tell me as im new to this and after any advice I can get!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum