Post of the Month December

Comments

• Zebra wrote:
    I'd like to nominate misskool and jessicamb for their joint effort in producing a Newcomers Guide to Matched Betting - a tremendous effort and obviously a lot of time and effort gone into it.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=325861

Defiantly post of the month. It has been really helpful to me starting out. Thanks for all your work girls :T :T :T
  • JanCee
    JanCee Posts: 1,241 Forumite
    Zebra wrote:
    I'd like to nominate misskool and jessicamb for their joint effort in producing a Newcomers Guide to Matched Betting - a tremendous effort and obviously a lot of time and effort gone into it.

Another vote from me for this.
  • Zebra wrote:

A vote from me also.
    Please don't pm me asking to eat me because you are hungry.:mad:

I am NOT a sausage roll.
  • James240
    James240 Posts: 16,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Zebra wrote:

i'd like to vote for this as well because in the last month ive made over £350 doin matched betting and if it wasnt for Jessicamb/misskool (and a whole load of knowledgeable people on that board :) ) i would never have started to earn such large amounts of money for doing near enough nothing apart from putting in a couple of hours work :j :j definatley should get the award for this month :beer:
    Savings Total so far for 2023: £8,062.58
  • map200uk
    map200uk Posts: 2,605 Forumite
    James240 wrote:
    i'd like to vote for this as well because in the last month ive made over £350 doin matched betting and if it wasnt for Jessicamb/misskool (and a whole load of knowledgeable people on that board :) ) i would never have started to earn such large amounts of money for doing near enough nothing apart from putting in a couple of hours work :j :j definatley should get the award for this month :beer:
    and from me-without posts such as this, noone would know where to start! =]
  • pubjoe
    pubjoe Posts: 177 Forumite
    Zebra wrote:

Another well deserved nomination from me.

For selflessly spending so much time to help newcomers make sense of a confusing but very profitable venture.

All the aquired knowledge has been brought together here and it's a very useful print-out-and-keep guide. The depth of information here is jaw-dropping.

There are many great MSE offers up for nomination, but none as confusing to take riskless advantage of as those offered by bookmakers. No other offer or tip I can think of requires so much time, help and information to walk a newcomer through. It's no contest really.

Good luck misskool and jessicamb.
  • ljonski
    ljonski Posts: 3,337 Forumite
    Miss Kool/Jessica Lambe . Always posting When does she sleep?
    "if the state cannot find within itself a place for those who peacefully refuse to worship at its temples, then it’s the state that’s become extreme".Revd Dr Giles Fraser on Radio 4 2017
  • sm9ai
    sm9ai Posts: 485 Forumite
    I would like to nominate this thread

If you read through it they have been through a lot and winning this would a nice christmas prezzie for them!

Not really much in way of money saving but they have provided hours reading material whilst bored at work for hundreds of people!
  • lisa76
    lisa76 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    i would like to vote for this thread as well! matched betting has now become a way of life for me, and i follow these threads religiously - they have certainly helped pay for a bit of xmas this year.
    come on guys, please let them win!!!
  • Curly
    Curly Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    am going to vote 4 the match betting thred 2
    :)
    If you want to get with me there's some things you got to know,
    I like my beats fast and my base down low
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories