Half price In The Night Garden live show tickets

I have found a link to half price tickets for In the Night Garden Live and booked some for me and my grandson to go to the Sheffield show.

nightgardenlive.com/secret/

There are also some Newcastle dates as well.
I hope this is useful.

Comments

• larry, ive put this on the grabbit board cos its a brilliant deal and hopefully more people will see it on there and get the offer, ive been hoping this offer would come up. thanks for finding it, cant wait 2 c my 15 month old face when he sees igglepiggle
    thanks again :beer:
  • megzmam
    megzmam Posts: 165 Forumite
    wish i'd seen this link earlier i paid full price for myself and my two year old to go. we went today and it is a fantastic show i've never known my lo sit so still for so long!! might check it out though and see if i can get tickets for the other show they do. we saw the pinky ponk one
  • bribri_2
    bribri_2 Posts: 271
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Don't know if this T & C applies

[URL="javascript:void(0)"]TICKET PRICES[/URL]rhc_content_div_yourdayout.gif

Why are different performances different prices?
    We thought it made most sense to price the performances according to demand – a bit more like an airline than a theatre. The performances are the same, but if you want to go at a less busy time it'll cost less than at a more popular time. We promise that the price for a performance will never go down, so you can be sure that the best prices will always be had by those who book first.
  • kizaew
    kizaew Posts: 27 Forumite
    They have added some dates for Manchester. Just booked. DD loved it last year can't wait :j
  • hawalker
    hawalker Posts: 18 Forumite
    Thank you so much for posting this! I was unsure whether to book again as we went last year anyway but the kids loved it. I've decided to book now with this code so thank you soooo much :)
    :xmastree:
  • maz1985
    maz1985 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Has anyone seen any codes for Woburn Abbey Show?? I really want to take my daughter - but for the three of us its £45 for the showing i want - and its less than 1hr.... seems a bit costly
  • Dear_Deirdre
    Dear_Deirdre Posts: 27 Forumite
    Just enter the code: PROMOCODES in the checkout and the discount is automatically applied.

The secret discount page hasn't got any deals currently so this is the biggest discount available :-)
  • TUS
    TUS Posts: 692 Forumite
    Thanks for the promo code - £11.25 each to take my LO next week. Can't wait to see his face!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure