need your help soo!.

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
5 replies 592 views
samanthakndsamanthaknd Forumite
702 Posts
Hi soo.
ok i have an account (old) xx_samantha_xxscotland ok and it had ok feedback but i had to create another ebay account because i have bought a new home and address had changed and i have absolutely no idea how to change address with it hence the new username samanthaknd now i have 0 feedback and bought an item (am a bit worried as havent recieved any knowledge of her sending yet, am worried she thinks im one of those auction hijackers) anyway is there anyway i can MERGE the accounts even through the address change? so that my previous feedback shows.
Need to get rid of my Yankee Candle Habit, Not very money saving of me :)

Replies

• pennylane99pennylane99 Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can change your address on your original user account if you go to your "My Ebay" page....
    on the left hand side half way down the page under heading "My Account" click on Addresses.....
  • thanks finally managed to do it.
  • As you found out, its not just soolin thats the brains of ebay- some of us know the odd thing aswell :D

You heard about ur purchase yet?
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    67.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like you all managed to merge accounts better than my recent lame attempt. I couldn't work out why it wouldn't let me merge accounts took me days of fiddling and getting error notes, then I realised I had used 2 initials on one account and only 1 initial on other account in my personal details so the two did not match...du'h.

Soo
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
  • As you found out, its not just soolin thats the brains of ebay- some of us know the odd thing aswell :D

You heard about ur purchase yet?
    lol to this day 3 months on i still didnt get the item. i never even bothered with a claim, because if i claimed it would only give me a neg and i didnt want that. i havent had any other problems though thank god. saying that, i hardly use ebay now, mortgage is in the way at the moment. but next year we can remortgage and we will be able to make cheaper repayments and finally i will be able to bid til my hearts content lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals