We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

New Car Purchased

Hi all after much deliberation I have changed my 7 seater People carrier for a car.

I have enjoyed the people carrier, great for holidays, very versatile and has been very reliable.

However I have missed driving a car and have recently got fed up with rolling around corners and the noise of my Mitsibushi Grandis.

After much thought I've bought a 10 month old Citreon C5 and I'm really quite pleased with the price I paid and the car I have bought. I plan to get a towbar fitted next week for my bike carrier and was wondering what bluetooth system with USB Box is?

Does anyone know if I can connect my ipod to it and could I also connect my phone to it?

Is there any decent links to explain what the Bluetooth system with USB Box is? I am struggling to find one....

The car I have bought is a Citroen C5 Tourer Exclusive 2.0HDI

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.