Not eligiable for Warmfront grant

Options
Just found out today that I'm not eligiable for a warm front grant under the new rules. Need to install central heating this summer as I've only got 2 very old storage heaters and a gas fire; storage heaters have cost a small fortune this winter. Does anybody know of any reputable companies (probably utility co.) that do an interest free instalment type offer to install central heating, as I don't have the ready cash for the full outlay???

Comments

• Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Just found out today that I'm not eligiable for a warm front grant under the new rules. Need to install central heating this summer as I've only got 2 very old storage heaters and a gas fire; storage heaters have cost a small fortune this winter. Does anybody know of any reputable companies (probably utility co.) that do an interest free instalment type offer to install central heating, as I don't have the ready cash for the full outlay???

Try this board
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure