ATOS, SPVA, DWP, Medicals and Ethics

Options
intranicity
intranicity Posts: 394 Forumite
edited 14 April 2011 at 2:34AM in Disability money matters
The following link, although primarily regarding War Pension Assessments, will be of interest, not only to War Pensioners, but I feel anyone having dealings with ATOS, especially DLA, but also no doubt people in the process of being reassessed with regards IB. Especially the fact that it appears that ATOS actively IGNORE all correspondence supplied by your GP, Consultants, Physio's etc and seem to purely make their decisions based on what the 'Computer' says.......

It's a long and ongoing investigation, and the information is disturbing to say the least, it's a very long document, but if you have the time, it really is well worth reading!

http://www.whywaitforever.com/dwpatosveterans.html
Opinions are like bottoms - We all have one, just some stink more than others

Service Attributable Pension - War Pension - War Pensioners Unemployability Supplement - War Pensioners Invalidity Allowance - War Pensioners Comforts Allowance - War Pensioners Mobility Allowance - War Pensioners Child Allowance - Housing Benefit - Council Tax Benefit

Comments

• Invalidation
    Options
    The following link, although primarily regarding War Pension Assessments, will be of interest, not only to War Pensioners, but I feel anyone having dealings with ATOS, especially DLA, but also no doubt people in the process of being reassessed with regards IB. Especially the fact that it appears that ATOS actively IGNORE all correspondence supplied by your GP, Consultants, Physio's etc and seem to purely make their decisions based on what the 'Computer' says.......

It's a long and ongoing investigation, and the information is disturbing to say the least, it's a very long document, but if you have the time, it really is well worth reading!

http://www.whywaitforever.com/dwpatosveterans.html

As I and others have mentioned. If anyone gets pushed into employment by ATOS and the DWP they (DWP and ATOS) are leaving themselves wide open for some huge legal actions, if they go against medical advice. If someone gets pushed into some sort of work and they injure themselves or worse if they injure someone else.
    I would suspect its only a matter of time.
    The DWP = Legally kicking the Disabled when they are down.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure