Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ANother potental DTD found on mysupermarket so unconfirmed:

M&M's Peanut Pouch (185g)

T £1.89 A £1.50 DTD £0.78 Cost £1.11
  • Porker1976
    Options
    scotsgirl wrote: »
    It works out better for DTD to buy them separately at £10.15 each, as you only actually pay £5.15 (using voucher) and get £10.30 back

If you buy 2 on one transaction with 2 vouchers there is not DTD so you just get them free

Ooops! Newbie Schoolboy error - You are quite right! - All this excitement around Bacardi and Smirnoff is frazzling my brain!
  • smulx
    smulx Posts: 1,426 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    COLGATE PLAX BLUE / RED / GREEN MOUTHWASH 500ML

This is £2 on Asda website but it says £1 on SS.
  • caringa
    caringa Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    Just double checking prices before hitting Tescos. Looks like the beef has now changed at Asda. The only one at £4 per kilo has a minimum purchase of over 2 kilos Therefore need to buy equivalent one in Tescos?

Also, Hellmans Mayo has gone down to £1 in Tesco - same as Asda.
  • jammy_dodger
    jammy_dodger Posts: 1,925 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    have a happy dtd day everyone am off on a tesco circuit today hoping for lamb ambre solair homepride flour and olive oil what a combination:D

willpost how i get on am also waiting on 3 receipts from yesterday sowillconfirm later x x
  • lalamb
    lalamb Posts: 1,893 Forumite
    Options
    caringa wrote: »
    Just double checking prices before hitting Tescos. Looks like the beef has now changed at Asda. The only one at £4 per kilo has a minimum purchase of over 2 kilos Therefore need to buy equivalent one in Tescos?

I don't the beef they are comparing it to was ever on Asda site, the Asda beef was advertised on TV only I believe.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
  • jammy_dodger
    jammy_dodger Posts: 1,925 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    caringa wrote: »

boooo hooooo:mad:
  • sel_warrior
    Options
    I went shopping Sunday (forgot list and still managed £20 voucher LOL) and noticed that the Quantamatic starter kits @ £10.15 were on offer 2 for £10.00,bit of a rush though and there's nothing on tes co.com about it only the refills at that price,should've checked could've had a dtd over charge :mad:
    If anyone can verify please, thanks.
    Tuck Fescos ;)
  • laticsforlife
    laticsforlife Posts: 1,313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Actually on the Quantumatic front it depends on whether you are using an existing DTD voucher or not.

If you are paying cash then clearly it is better to ignore DTD, buy 2 and use 2x £5 vouchers, and just have them for free.

If you have DTD vouchers then only buy 1 and use the £5 and get £10.30 back to add to your voucher balance (as far as I know they are £10.15 not £10.16 or they were in my store).

NB I notice from the Finish 56 box that the £2 voucher says in big print '£2 off Quantum' - only in the very small print does it say which ones, so I reckon it ought to scan against the Quantumatics.

SO you should be able to use both, and get £10.30 DTD for a net spend on your bill of £3.15, meaning you could add a bottle of booze that degrades your voucher level, and build it back up (eg 1x Quantumatic, 1x Gordons Gin 1L, £29.64 total, less £5 Quantumatic Finish Voucher, £2 Quantum voucher, £20 DTD Vouch, £2.64 cash, DTD to come back £20 capped). Effectively this method contributes £3.87 to your Gordons that would otherwise cost you real money.
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing! ;)
    Quidco and Topcashback, £4,569
    Shopandscan, £2,840
    Tesco Double The Difference, £2,700
    Thomson EU261/04 Claim, £1,700
    British Airways EU261/04 Claim, EUR1200
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Options
    some price changes:
    colgate professional toothbrush up to 2.87 in A
    7 up 2l up to 1.66 in A

plus the ones reported before...