We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tesco/Asda Pricechecker Thread - part 4

Options

Comments

• czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Options
    chicago town 2 for 3.50 in T
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    McDougalls plain and self raising 1.5kg flour now £1.58 in A's
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • Porker1976
    Options
    I know this isn't nearly as good as the Tetley deal..however anyone that prefers Yorkshire Tea should know that Mr T has the 160's @ £3.96 per pack whereas Mr A has them at 2 packs for £5 from today meaning a DTD of £5.84 and a net cost of £2.08 for 2 boxes!
    These are the orange coloured packs NOT to be confused with Yorkshire Gold.
  • debsjc
    debsjc Posts: 3,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Emails

Just trying to catch up with my fellow Tesco fanatics ;-)

Are we all using real email adys, hotmail, gmail etc......or are some people just making up any old rubbish email when they enter the receipt?

If you make something up, obviously you don't get the email through. Do you just go back and enter the receipt details again to print out your voucher?

Thanks
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Ive not seen the beef on A website. However the tv ad said the offer was on for quite a while (Cant remember when till though). Was planning on getting some beef today x
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • gias_girl
    gias_girl Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    has anyone here had the british leg of lamb confirmed? i got this one as they didnt have the newzealand one...am worried now...
    debts paid- 0/6000 : saving for divorce- :j £500/£500 :j : saving for wedding- 0/£4000:rotfl: solictors fees paid- £800/£1000 :mad:
    if you want to know what god thought of money, just look at the people he gave it to :A
  • kemo_2002
    kemo_2002 Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Ive not seen the beef on A website. However the tv ad said the offer was on for quite a while (Cant remember when till though). Was planning on getting some beef today x

rollbacks untill may :j:j
  • terryrees
    terryrees Posts: 227 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    czerniacha wrote: »
    some price changes:
    colgate professional toothbrush up to 2.87 in A
    7 up 2l up to 1.66 in A

plus the ones reported before...

I also notice that the toothbrush is now BOGOF at T
  • czerniacha
    Options
    debsjc wrote: »
    Emails

Just trying to catch up with my fellow Tesco fanatics ;-)

Are we all using real email adys, hotmail, gmail etc......or are some people just making up any old rubbish email when they enter the receipt?

If you make something up, obviously you don't get the email through. Do you just go back and enter the receipt details again to print out your voucher?

Thanks

I am not making anything up, just register a new hotmail/gmail address so I know nobody else uses it...

just use it 4 times(5 if you keep exact details) and move on to a next one!

I don't bother about "killing" the 5th voucher, just do a dtd shop and input the receipt under a new email address... for them to track the vouchers would be LOADS of manual work/CCTV checks etc. they won't be bothered I think as they'd have to do it on a daily basis...

don't panic people!!! the worst that can happen you don't get a voucher or have one refused... no big deal and not worth to worry about so much!

happy dtd day! :D
  • czerniacha
    Options
    terryrees wrote: »
    I also notice that the toothbrush is now BOGOF at T

it was all the time that's why we could only buy one at the time...:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate