RobStaffs
RobStaffs Posts: 308 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
How is this paid to to the customer ?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Brewerspride
    Options
    I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this one too. I started the switch process at the beginning of Jan 11 and it was completed by the end of Feb 11. Any idea when the £30 cashback from MoneySuperMarket will be paid?

Thanks.
  • Premier_2
    Premier_2 Posts: 15,141 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Payment will be made by BACS to the same account details as entered in the payment details section of the application form, unless you have opted to pay by quarterly cash or cheque then a cheque will be issued to the name and address provided during the application process.
    When will payment be made?
    Payment will usually be made within 2-3 months (certain cases may take up to 6-months) after you complete your change. This allows sufficient time for the transfer to complete and the supplier to notify us this has happened.
    http://www.moneysupermarket.com/gas-and-electricity/cashback-terms-conditions/
    "Now to trolling as a concept. .... Personally, I've always found it a little sad that people choose to spend such a large proportion of their lives in this way but they do, and we have to deal with it." - MSE Forum Manager 6th July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure