Tesco Customer service desk

Tesco customer service now have opening and closing times. Close at 10pm

I was waiting patiently behind another customer, due to the member of staff unsure of wat she was doing. It was taking awhile. finally it was my turn. The staff dont actknowledge me while am standing infront of the desk. I go to her can i return this please. She goes give me a minute. Then turns to me , its 10 o'clock i cant serve you any more. wat a cheek, i had been waiting and because you reached me a few seconds after to are refusing to serve me. I told her it was a hassle for me to return to the store again. I asked her if i could return it to eleticals dept, She goes oh the open at 9am.
I am so mad!!! A wasted journey:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Are tesco cutting down on staff??? Many have the self scan tills, which i hate they are so senstive to the slightlys weight. Where am i spose to put my bag while i am trying to scan and pack at the same time.
A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing

Comments

• uktim29
    uktim29 Posts: 2,722 Forumite
    Why didn't you take it back whilst doing normal shopping?

From your post you seem to be frequently familer/visit Tescos often, just take it back the next time.
  • uktim29 wrote:
    Why didn't you take it back whilst doing normal shopping?

From your post you seem to be frequently familer/visit Tescos often, just take it back the next time.

but it does seem annoying to the op that she was waiting in the queue and because the person before her took ages she should be ignored. This seem like poor cs. I would complain on the princple of it, whether they take notice is another thing completly. It seems tescos don't appreciate there customers!
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    I would complain on that - at about that time they should have maybe put a closing sign up and/or served everyone that was in the queue at that time.
    Weight Loss - 102lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport