We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Crispy crispy snip snip! And a big thank-you

2»

Comments

  • Molanole
    Molanole Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Sassers wrote:
    wow thanks everyone - I didn't think so many MSE'rs would be interested !

    Whaddya mean you didn't know so many of us would be interested?! Of course we're interested! Aside from being nosy beggars ;) posting successes like this helps keep the long haulers motivated.
    Sassers wrote:
    You were the first people I wanted to tell - and I wanted to tell someone - as my family don't know all the gory details and I want to keep it that way to be honest! And yes I am delighted, and yes it is infectious...

    And very well done you. :T I'm also loving the thread title, (which I think DFW's should adopt whenever another card is paid off and snipped up - Imagine all the crispy crispy snip snip threads)
    Sassers wrote:
    Shall we all grab hands and make a run for that light at the end of the tunnel?

    I might be more of a gentle stroll as I've still got a good three years of running but I'll see you at the finish line!! :T
    Debt Free Nerd No. 89, LBM: April 2006, Debt at highest (Sept 05): £40,939.96
    NOW TOTALLY DEBT FREE!!!!!!!! Woooo hooooooo!!! DEBT FREE DATE: 23 December 2009
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.