Options
124»

Comments

• HellsGranny
    HellsGranny Posts: 308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Toriaoxford,

The best thing to do is to start your own thread, or your request for help is likely to be overlooked.
  • salamjanab
    Options
    Hi,
    Is there any ‘Family legal protection cover’ which covers issues such as divorce, discharge of non-molestation & occupation order? I solely own the property and merely left to provide some breathing space due to my wife’s abnormal and insane behaviour but she later changed the locks and based on fabricated evidence got these two orders against me, which I trust would get discharged but I need a good solicitor, something I cant afford, at the same time, I am not entitled to legal aid due to my earnings. I am currently paying for the mortgage for the house I cant enter, rent for my separate accommodation, money to CSA and outstanding debts I cumulated during our 2 years marriage. We have 2 children too.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
  • poppy10_2
    poppy10_2 Posts: 6,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Again, rather than bumping this thread you should start your own post - click here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/newthread.html?do=newthread&f=15
    poppy10
  • sassyblue
    sassyblue Posts: 3,783 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    onmyownatlast, you've already had some excellent help and advice l just wanted to give you a (((Cyber HUG))) and say good luck to you, l know you will make a success of your future xx

You too toria xx

Happy moneysaving all.
  • poppy10_2
    poppy10_2 Posts: 6,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sassyblue wrote: »
    onmyownatlast, you've already had some excellent help and advice l just wanted to give you a (((Cyber HUG))) and say good luck to you, l know you will make a success of your future xx
    The post was from 2006, and don't think she's still listening
    poppy10
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family