*Official* Primark Bargains! - What have you found? *Official*

Options

Comments

• icelandic_queen
    Options
    I was in again today!! I managed to get a pair of pale pinkish brogues for 4 quid. Yesterday I got a pair of grey dolly shoes with a twisted bow at the front for 2 quid reduced from 12!! They have quite a few different types of cushions reduced to 2 quid if anyone needs any. I think that's me for a while.
  • sunshine_1988
    sunshine_1988 Posts: 2,119 Forumite
    Options
    jem1980 wrote: »
    I bought the black bird-print sleeveless shirt-style dress and it fits really well, and the fabric is silky and lovely to wear - great for £9! Only quibble is that buttons are hard to fasten/unfasten and a bit cheap looking but apart from that it's fab (and bird print is in fashion for autumn so can layer it then too!) It came in cream too which was really pretty.

Thanks...I am going on Sunday so will def have a look :)
    Little Man born 11 March 2012 :smileyhea
    Newborn Thread Member :)
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone have any of the regular length linen trousers. If so, can you tell me the actual leg length of them?

Tried on a pair of regular length size 12s and they were too big (even though the cropped size 12 fitted fine). Looked for ages and couldn't find a size 10. Eventually found a pair but with no label on so not sure of the leg length. Had run out of time at that point so bought them. Got them home and they seem a bit on the short side, wondering if I picked up a short pair or if this is the regular length.
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    ThinkingOfLinking Posts: 11,828 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone have any of the regular length linen trousers. If so, can you tell me the actual leg length of them?

Tried on a pair of regular length size 12s and they were too big (even though the cropped size 12 fitted fine). Looked for ages and couldn't find a size 10. Eventually found a pair but with no label on so not sure of the leg length. Had run out of time at that point so bought them. Got them home and they seem a bit on the short side, wondering if I picked up a short pair or if this is the regular length.

Regular is meant to be 32 inches and Short is meant to be 30. Cropped is either 26 or 28....can't remember which. I'm 5'3" and the short ones are long enough for me.
  • Emmarillo
    Emmarillo Posts: 513 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My daughter bought the charm bracelet and a set of two charms and two individual charms for a total of £4. She said there were bracelets that came with charms for £2.50 but they were 'boring' apparently. Its worth noting that the bracelets come in different sizes. My skinny 12 year old bought small and I can't even get it over my hand. So unfair.
    She also bought a green hawaiian floral dress which is the same style as the lemon dress - its gorgeous. A real bargain for £9.
  • icelandic_queen
    Options
    I missed yesterday but went today and got a cream fleece for 3 quid, a pair of khaki skinny jeans for 3 quid, a brown velour zipped top and when i went up to the second floor I found the matching bottoms. I was pleased but that is definitely it for a while! I promise!!! :D
  • tara747
    tara747 Posts: 10,238 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah right... :rotfl:
    Get to 119lbs! 1/2/09: 135.6lbs 1/5/11: 145.8lbs 30/3/13 150lbs 22/2/14 137lbs 2/6/14 128lbs 29/8/14 124lbs 2/6/17 126lbs
    Save £180,000 by 31 Dec 2020! 2011: £54,342 * 2012: £62,200 * 2013: £74,127 * 2014: £84,839 * 2015: £95,207 * 2016: £109,122 * 2017: £121,733 * 2018: £136,565 * 2019: £161,957 * 2020: £197,685
    eBay sales - £4,559.89 Cashback - £2,309.73
  • Sugarcandylash
    Options
    For those near to the newly opened Ilford store- they are already marking down stuff in the lingerie department! I managed to get a few 2packs of nighties at £3 each, some really nice silk pj bottom and vest sets for £4 and some snoopy nighties for £3 reduced down from £12! There arent any sale tickets or anything but the reduced stock has reduced prices on the price tags in black handwriting so its worth taking a look at the price tags to find out for sure which items are reduced! Also, although not on sale, there are some really good shapewear items in the lingerie department like shapewear tights (which are surprisingly good) and seanfree vriefs (very similiar to m&s quality believe it or not!) HTH
  • icelandic_queen
    Options
    Oh no really Tara747!! I'm going to need another job on top of the one I've got!!!:D
  • EskimoLou
    EskimoLou Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »

The Reading branch have handy travel bottle packs (the kind where you can decant small amounts of your own toiletries) for £1, there's 3 bottles and a couple of little pots in a zip bag.

Where would the travel bottle packs be? I checked all through the Redditch Primark and couldn't find them - although it is small compared to some. I checked in boots and they're £6 for the same thing! Also, do you know how much the bottles hold? I need 100ml really as going away for 2 weeks.
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport