We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Payplan Interview Pack - Question about listing assests...
Comments
-
Hiya
Just thought I'd let you know that I asked Payplan if I should list car in asset list, got this reply
No, as mum is paying for it. She is in fact one of your creditors and we would have to include her on the creditor list if you went back to paying her in full! as it is not counted as a priority debt for you and creditors check HPs.
So, I'm now completed the interview stage so waiting to find out what the next step is, just emailed Payplan to ask what happens next...
I haven't heard a peep from my creditors since writing to them all last week.... is it the calm before the storm??
It's probably too soon to expect a reply.
DCAll going to plan I'll be debt free March 2010....3 years and counting... :T0 -
AFAIK a car is ok up to a value of £3000
Above that they start to ask questions..
Otherwise I could buy a Lambo Gallardo and then go on a plan
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards