We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

T Mobile

DDs PAYG phone got cut off as she hadn't used it for over 6 months, so I got a free replacement sim from their website and put it in. She doesn't need to keep her old phone number.

I contacted T mobile and asked if they could transfer her remaining credit from her old defunct sim to her new one. They agreed and her credit was transferred immediately.

The attitude was that as she had paid for it it's her property and they were not entitled to take it from her. Now she's on the tarif that gives her texts for 3p she's happy.

....someone should tell O2 that.....
Behind every great man is a good woman
Beside this ordinary man is a great woman
£2 savings jar - now at £3.42:rotfl:

Comments

• So glad to hear that I'm off to work for them!
    Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?
  • lush_walrus
    lush_walrus Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    Yep I have always had good dealings with them, and so even though they are slightly more expensive than some others...I stick with them!
  • ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,789 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    t-mobile vs o2, o2 wins by far, siginal is one big thing. Im in the states atm and t-mobile is even crap over here lol.
    Kind Regards
    Bill
  • Funnily enough I worked for 02 as well think all networks have the good and bad spots...
    Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.