myparcelDelivery.com

I am now at the end of my tether after returning a parcel via this company (who then sub-contracted delivery to Home Delivery Network) on 18th Jan 2011, which has not been received - hence I have still had no refund for the returned item. E-mails and phone calls are not replied to, but having posted a comment on their Facebook page I was asked for details of my order. The latest response has left me speechless. They suggest I go next door and collect the parcel from my neighbour as ''it is common practice for couriers to leave parcels at a nearby address''! Unbelievable! I SENT the parcel; I am not expecting it to be delivered back to me. It's quite obvious this company has no idea how to run a business or what customer service is all about.
Any advice?

Comments

• Elton
    Elton Posts: 21 Forumite
    I had a similar experience with Royal Mail recently. I gave up after spending hours of my time trying to find the correct phone number only for them to basically tell me there is nothing they could do. The delivery was tracked as delivered even though it hadn't been delivered (it can't have been as I wasn't in and the goods were too big to fit through my letterbox). In the end I just gave up as the goods were only worth £15. I wonder how many people do likewise? And what the value of goods is that goes "missing" with various delivery companies every year.
  • We're out of pocket by £165 - the cost of returned item + courier charges. Only wish I'd seen all the negative comments from dissatisfied customers before I used this company. Haven't given up yet though. And there's a certain satisfaction from creating as much bad publicity as possible.
  • Worst Customer Service ever, One Friday I booked a parcel to go from UK to Southern Ireland, and arranged for Pickup the following Monday, On Monday nobody arrived and no call to let me know, I contacted myParceldivery online chat (took 15 minutes before someone was available), they said sorry but the Courier company was too busy. No pickup again on Tuesday, No pickup on Wednesday, and No pickup on Thursday, I gave them an ultimatum, pickup by Friday 1am or I cancel. Nobody arrived on Friday so I went to parcels2go.com and got it delivered by them for cheaper with no problems. I was continually contacting myParcelDelivery each day to get updates, they didnt bother checking with courier unless I prompted them. Customer service (Jamie Holmes-Brown) was useless. They didnt even want to give me a refund after no pickup for 5 days, I had to raise a Paypal dispute to get a full refund from them, even then they couldnt be bothered to respond to paypals emails to them. USE THIS COMPANY AT YOUR PERIL
  • RFW
    RFW Posts: 10,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    BillComben wrote: »
    Worst Customer Service ever
    I wouldn't have said it was that good:mad:
    Quite possibly the worst company I've ever dealt with, this so-called award winning company is a mess. Their customer service is non existent, there are far better courier resellers out there. They are happy to blame the courier companies they use for their incompetence.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure